Fall means snuggling by a fire under the stars with someone you love... even if that someone is yourself. The snuggle is so real.
Crisp cotton with the warmth of a smokey fireplace. Perfectly comforting. Familiar and distinctive, this scent melds notes of smoke and wood into a warm union of clove, amber, sandalwood, and patchouli. A subtle hint of cotton finishes it off.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Saffron, Cotton // Middle: Clove, Incense, Sandalwood // Base: Amber, Patchouli, Birch Tar
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.