OMG, wedding bells are ringing, and we've got the best way to celebrate: with sassy and sweet candles!
B R I D E T R I B E : these candles are THE PERFECT way to congratulate your newly engaged BFF bride bae on her engagement or wedding day!
B R I D E S: use these candles to uniquely ask your maids to join your #BrideTribe!
M A I D O F H O N O R: There's even a travel sized candle as a gift for all of your girls for that amazing bachelorette trip you're planning!
D E T A I L S :
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.