ATLANTA LOCALS ONLY
We've teamed up with our favorite candle line ever to represent the ATL! Whether you're OTP or ITP Atlanta, this Atlanta candle is for you!
A T L A N T A L O C A L S O N L Y
Peaches, tomahawk choppin', traffic.
Welcome to Atlanta. Peace Up, A Town Down. Y'all better rise up and sit in traffic for 3 hours to make it to see the Falcons or the Braves, because duh, traffic on 400 (and 85, 75, and 285) is the WORST. Outside the perimeter, inside the perimeter, or somewhere in between (Dunwoody: we're looking at you), you can't live without this candle. THIS IS THE PERFECT GIFT for literally everyone you know that lives in or has ever been to ATLANTA.
S C E N T S :
Peaches + mimosas + summer
D E T A I L S :
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.