Let's be real. Pumpkins are what make fall, fall. Tis the season for living the PSL (pumpkin spice life), and you won't find me complaining. YEP, I'm THAT witch.
This candle smells like a perfectly toasted pumpkin. Sweet and comforting with just a hint of spice, this warm scent is all fall. Immerse yourself in hard cider, pumpkin carving, and bonfire vibes.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Top: Fresh Pumpkin, Clove // Middle: Buttercream, Cinnamon Bark // Base: Smoked Embers, Vanilla
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.