We like to think this candle is the perfect ode to fall (aka the best freaking time of the year). And, if you're like me, that means apple. cinnamon. everything. Especially spiked cider, because, duh.
The perfect warm, apple cinnamon smell. A true, ripe apple scent combined with bright fruit notes and just a touch of spice. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, orange, and cedarwood.
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Handmade and poured with love and sass in Los Angeles
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
- This candle comes with a silver lid
Top: Orange Peel, Cinnamon, Nutmeg // Middle: Apple // Base: Clove, Vanilla
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.