The human body is capable of incredible things. Consuming an endless marathon of donuts, watermelon, or tacos while her belly is occupied with a small, growing human is one of them. She deserves an award, but this candle will do nicely.
The absolute perfect donut scent. Cinnamon sugar, agave, powdered sugar, vanilla bean. Seriously. Do I need to say more? Top notes of cinnamon sugar and baked crust accord with mid notes of fresh churned butter and mixed batter on a dry base of agave syrup, powdered sugar and vanilla bean
D E T A I L S :
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire. Trust me. Fastest way to ruin a good time is by lighting the lamp shade on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Evil Queen candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.