Holiday Gift Guide: Top 5
I hope your holiday season is off to a merry and bright start! I know ours certainly is, completely and 100% because of y'all! We had so much fun celebrating our very first Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday with everyone! We are humbled and just so grateful.
We are having another pop up shop down in Columbus, Georgia, hosted by Southeast Regional Medspa, on Saturday, 12/17 from 9AM-3PM! If you're in Columbus, please come see us and finish up your holiday shopping with some special deals, snacks, and all around holiday fun!
For those of you online shoppers, though, I want to share my TOP 5 favorite general holiday gift picks! These are my go to favs for almost anyone on your list. Even better? All of these picks are UNDER $50.00!
1) Evil Queen Candles - delicious, sassy, best selling, the easiest gift you'll ever buy. Various scents, $18.00
2) Anna Louise Pajama Sets - y'all already know why. They are AMAZING. Available in 4 designs, $49.00
3) Linen Cocktail Napkins/Coasters - the ultimate hostess gift, or for the lady in your life who loves a little fancy! $34.00
4) Pineapple Tumblers - unique, cute, and so fun! Grab a set, and you are ready to go! Bonus points for mixing metallics and adding in the fun shooters! Gold or Copper, $32.00.
5) Ring Holders - even though it's Christmas, it is also engagement season. That's right, 40% of couples get engaged between now and Valentine's Day. This is the perfect gift for both the recently engaged or married lady in your life! Comes in 3 colors, $12.
I will also be sharing my gift picks for specific people in your life (mother in law, boyfriend, that hard to buy for friend...) on a separate post, so stay tuned!
As you're shopping, please know we are here for you! If you need a gift or a custom #BestieBox, shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! We promise to answer ASAP, and help you get that gift list knocked out, so you can get back to being merry!
Until Next Time!,